Wednesday 19 September 2012

Holiday Ornaments Class

I thought you might like to see what I have been making with the Holiday Ornaments stamp set and matching framelits! I sat down yesterday as soon as my Holiday Catalogue order arrived - I am sure Australia Post likes to keep me on the edge of my seat with arrival days - I can't keep up with them at the moment!

Check it out - I absolutely love it! The centre snowflake in real life  is just stunningly sparkly!



I will be holding a class for this ornament on Tuesday 9th October at 10.30am and again at 7pm, and each class is strictly limited to 6. Why not bring a friend? If your friend is new to me, you will get a free gift! The class will be held at my home in Maddington, and I will forward you the address once you have reserved your spot! This class is a child-free event as we will be using hot glue.

The class is available for 3 prices - 

 COST 1: $60  All of your materials will be stamped and pre-cut for you. I will supply the heat gun, refill glue sticks and the silicone mat for your use on the night. You will still need to RSVP and pay by Monday 24th September to secure your spot.


 COST 2$40 You will need the Silicone Craft Sheet from page 31 of the Holiday Catalogue - $9.95, plus the Tombow Multipurpose Glue, page 177 of the Annual Catalogue $6.95. You will also need a heat gun with refill glue sticks and your big shot if you have one.

COST 3:  $25. You purchase the Ornament Keepsakes Bundle (page 3 Holiday Catalogue), which include the Ornament Keepsakes stamp set in either wood or clearmount, plus the matching Framelits Dies and save 15%! You will also need the Silicone Craft Sheet (page 31 Holiday Catalogue, and the Tombow Mulitpurpose Glue (page 177 Annual Catalogue. PLUS you will get your shipping for FREE! That's another saving of $5.95! You will also need your glue gun with refill glue sticks and your big shot.

You must RSVP by Monday 24th September so that I have time to place an order and have your goodies here for the class.You will receive your goodies at the class - if you order the clearmount stamp set, you will need block E. To reserve your strictly limited spot, you will need to pay by Monday 24th September either by bank deposit - it can take a few days to clear, so once you have deposited the money, if you email me the deposit info, I will place your order. If you would like to pay by credit card, I can invoice you with Paypal and you won't need an account to pay. Or if you wish to pay by cash, we can arrange collection:)

Your class fee covers the class, full instructions you can take away with you, unlimited tea or coffee and a light morning tea/supper. If you are unable to make these class times and would like to schedule a time/day that suits you better, let me know, I would be happy to do that! This is such a fun ornament to make, and it is much bigger than you would expect. You will be using  materials/dies/papers you may not have seen yet, as well as having a couple of hours of relaxing, stress free fun! I can't wait!

If you are a seasoned crafter or have never crafted before, that's ok! We go at a leisurely pace and we won't leave you behind, I promise! Just let me know when you book.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have, I would be happy to hear from you!
Hope to see you soon!
cheers,
Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...