Friday 11 January 2013

Convention approaches.....

Every year Stampin' Up! holds a 3 day Convention for all of us craft-crazy demonstrators from all over Australia and New Zealand. This year it is being held in Brisbane at the Brisbane Convention Centre in Southbank. I was in Southbank 18 months ago and what a fantastic place!



I can't wait to see this place again!! 3 Days of crafting bliss - learning new techniques, using new product, hearing news about the upcoming annual catalogue - and I get to go with some crafty friends!! This will be my first convention and I can't wait!! 5 days away from the hubby and the kids isn't a bad incentive either hehe!!

But I need some help!! I would like to go to the Manager's Reception while I am there - they always hear the coolest stuff and I want to hear it too!! I currently need one more lovely lady to join my team - is that lady you?? Once I have my team of 6, I would need one of my team to have someone join under them and I will promote to Manager!! Have you ever thought about joining the coolest company around?? Do you and a friend want to have a hobby together? I can promise that you won't regret it! There is no pressure to sell above your minimums, there is no stress at all! Craft is meant to be fun, and I can promise you it will be!!
Why not contact me today to chat about your options?

Sale-a-bration is coming up on the 22nd January, and it is a fantastic time to join! You pay the usual $169 to join, and instead of choosing $235 worth of fabulous Stampin' Up! product of your choice, you get to choose a massive $294 worth!! All because of our 25th Anniversay Celebrations!!

You get to join a fantastic company that is so very, very generous, you get to join a growing team of enthusiastic ladies, you get as much or as little help with your business as you like ( I am always available for questions or help), you choose your input - work your business as a business, or just get the discount of a minimum 20% for you and your friends. No pressure to do more than you want to EVER!! Your business/hobby, your way!! Training is available in the form of Regionals and Conventions every year and if you are local to me, you can join in on my craft days learning new ideas, techniques and ways to improve your crafting or your business (if that is what you would like).

Why not contact me today and find out more - no obligation! If you are local to me, let's meet for coffee and it's on me! I am a friendly mum of two who is in love with papercrafting, and I would love to meet you!

Let me know how I can help you in your crafting....

until next time,

Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...