Sunday 13 October 2013

A Little Bit Of Halloween......

Don't you just love Halloween? I love all of the decorations that have been appearing in the shops the last few years. I love the Halloween creations I see on Pinterest and all of the Halloween papers and stamps that Stampin' Up! has started introducing into the South Pacific market!!
My stamp club ladies know how much I love Halloween, and for Stamp Club on Friday I have set them a challenge to make a 3D Halloween treat holder - they all vote on the one they like the best and the winner gets a handmade prize - this time I made a Christmas box using the Tag A Bag Gift Boxes in the Annual Catalogue - pic to follow.
I usually have a little treat at each of their places at the table, and this time is no exception. I came across these little milk bottles at my local reject shop some time ago and finally found a use for them!



Aren't they cute?? I filled them with traditional American Halloween candy - Candy Corn and Mallow Pumpkins which I purchased online. I get them every year and one of my Stamp Club ladies has a real taste for them! I used retired paper and ribbon as that is what I had on hand, but our current Halloween papers are really cool and would work well on this project!

What are your plans for Halloween?

Until next time,
Kylie xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...