Thursday 4 July 2019

Faux Chalk Technique Cards

I came across a fabulous card online recently - you can see the tutorial here. Make sure to go watch it, as Linda gives you some great tips on how to do this technique - my only change would be to not colour over your gold embossing - I found it changed the colour of the embossing, so I coloured inside the lines. It doesn't take much longer to do this, but I think it gives a shinier result, but try it for yourself and see how you go :)
Here are some of the ones I made:








 Crumb Cake card stock, gold embossing powder and Whisper White craft ink was used with an aquapainter to colour the flowers, before a sponge dauber dipped in Petal Pink ink was used on the middle of the flower.
Very very simple, but I think it is really lovely.
What do you think? Do you like them?
You can do this same technique on pretty much any colour card stock, which colour would you use?

I would love to see your creations :)

Until next time,
Kylie x



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...