Sunday 2 August 2020

Eat, drink and be cozy....

Winter is the perfect time to snuggle up with a hot drink and something yummy to nibble on, don't you think?
Our new Mini Paper Pumpkin boxes make it easy to gift treats, as they come pre-cut and pre-scored, all you have to do is bend them into shape, it takes less than a minute and no adhesive required!

I decorated mine with the Playing with Patterns Designer Series Paper and an upcoming stamp set called Warm Hugs from the Holiday Mini that starts on August 4th.
I filled it with a hot chocolate sachet, a packet of chocolate-covered Oreo Cookies and some of my favourite chocolate.
Who would you gift one to?





I've included the products I used below, let me know if you would like to order any of them!

Until next time,
Kylie x



Product List
<!-------- TAMS End ----

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...