Friday 31 July 2020

It's a chocolate kind of day.....


It's been one of those weeks, with one of the days being particularly frustrating, so I whipped up some chocolate goodness and gifted myself ;).
It's a cute little wallet, only 1/4" thick, perfect for throwing in your bag to have on hand for 'random acts of kindness' as they are so light and take up very little room.
I love to look for people that are having a bad moment when I'm at the shops or out and about - you know those days when the kids are screaming or refuse to bend to get into the trolley? Or when the bag holding your groceries suddenly gives way? Or when someone just looks sad....I just pull out a little pick-me-up and pop it into their hand and walk away, I hope it brightens their day!
I had someone do something similar to me many years ago, and I still remember how it made me feel, and us crafters love to share, so why not? :)




I used the new adhesive sheets, which turn every die cut into a sticker, so I was able to stack the die cut word, chocolate, on top of each other to create some dimension. I went over it with the clear Wink Of Stella for some sparkle, and the other words were clear heat embossed for added shine.
I found the chocolates in Costco Perth, and they are so slim and light, they would even fit in a letter if you wanted to post them :)
I've included the products I used to make them below, click on any of the pics to go to my store, or contact me and I can help you out with ordering them, or why not ask me for a FREE kit that you can put together at home, I'll even include the chocolate!
Until next time,
Kylie x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...