Sunday 17 February 2019

Butterfly Thank You

Are you sick of seeing Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper projects yet?
I hope not - because I have another one for you!

This is one of the Merci wallets that I have been making, and it holds 4 chocolates.
I used the black and white side of the Botanical Butterflies dsp, and punched out a coloured butterfly from the reverse of this sheet to match the organdy ribbon from the Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack. Both of these items are free with a qualifying purchase while stocks last during Sale-a-bration 2019.

Here are a few more, featuring the other colours in the Ribbon Pack



I'll be popping these, and quite a few more, into the post this week, so if you've placed an order with me this year - yes I am that far behind! - keep an eye out for your sweet delivery!

Would you like to learn how to make these for yourself? Grab a few friends, pop on the kettle, and invite me over for an hour or so - let's get busy making!!
They're quick and easy - I've done all of the hard work for you already! - and not only will you learn how to make this size, but I will leave you with full instructions to make the other sizes I have worked out - from 2 chocolates to 8 chocolates!

Your paper designs will vary, but all are gorgeous - I so wish we carried this item to purchase and will miss it so much when Sale-a-bration ends in March.

Here are the designs from the pack - which one is your favourite?


Dates are filling fast, so contact me today to secure your preferred date!
Supplies I used are listed below, but you can substitute any of these from your own stash if you'd prefer :)




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...