Monday 25 February 2019

More Customer Thank You Treats

I have some more 'customer thank you treats' to share with you today:



I made them using the same type of holder that I use for my Merci wallets, I just changed the measurements to fit this chocolate bar. The bar is part of a 5 pack that I found in Aldi - I have seen 3 or 4 different flavours in this size, these ones hold a white choc and a milk choc bar.
I used the Botanical Butterfly dsp from the Occasions catalogue, and the pop of colour is Bermuda Bay. I've added a magnet under the sentiments to keep the holder closed.

 Place a $50 or more order, and I will include the instructions for this holder for free :)

Do you have an upcoming event that you think these little treat holders would be great for? I'm happy to take orders for these - message me for more details :)

cheers,
Kylie


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...