Saturday 4 July 2020

2020-2022 In Colors

We have some lovely new In Colors this year - very jewel-like tones.
I think they are all gorgeous, although some people aren't loving one of the colours - apparently Cinnamon Cider is polarising, you either love it or hate it, there doesn't seem to be an inbetween!
Luckily I love it!
Our new In Colors are:
Bumblebee
Cinnamon Cideer
Just Jade
Magenta Madness
Misty Moonlight


My favourite would be Just Jade followed by Misty Moonlight, but I do love them all this year!

I made a cute little box to showcase the colours for my stamp club, and the instructions to make it are:
cardstock measures 6.5" x 5"
score on the long side at 1.5", 3", 4.5" and 5.5", with a 'tic' mark at 2 1/4" top and bottom to make a guide for the 'gusset' diagonal score lines.
Score on the short side at 1.5" from either side.
Follow the template below for the cutting guide:

Fold and burnish all of the score lines and put strong adhesive tape (our tear tape is great for boxes) then fold up in to the box. Tuck the front flap inside and the box holds its own shape.



You can pop a Lindt ball or similar sized chocolate/candy inside for a cute little gift.

I've added the supplies that I used below, click any one of them to go to my online store :)
Until next time,
Kylie




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...