Sunday 26 July 2020

A little something for you...

I like to send out a little something to customers to thank them for ordering with me, and I sent this out to one of my favs!
It's a quick little holder for two sheets of dimensionals - one of our new(ish) black full size and one of our mini white. The bellyband keeps it closed, and I added a matching card. Both were decorated with the Peony Garden designer series paper from the Annual catalogue.
Very quick and simple to make:
cardstock measures 27.5cm x 9.5cm
scored on the long side at 8.5cm, 9cm, 20cm and 20.5cm.
the belly band measures 21cm x 8cm, and it's just wrapped around and secured with double-sided tape at the back.




The supplies I used are below.
Until next time,
Kylie x



Product List
<!-------- TAMS End -

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...