Friday 24 July 2020

Press On

The new Holiday Catalogue is coming August 4th, and demonstrators were able to do a pre-order during July. This stamp set was one of the first I added to my order - anything coffee/tea related is perfect for me!
I saw a card design by Kylie Bertucci, and couldn't wait to make it myself, the only things I changed were the colours and I left off the enamel dots as I don't have those yet - I could've used rhinestones, but didn't think about that until I had already taken photos haha.

Here is the link to her original: https://bit.ly/2WJFS9C

Which colour do you like the best?



I've listed the supplies used below.
Until next time,
Kylie x



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...