Thursday 23 July 2020

All you need is confidence....

I love to give treats away, and this coffee sachet holder has a new home already!
It's a cute little tuck and fold box, no adhesive needed to keep it closed, you don't even need the belly band, but I've attached the sentiment panel to one just because I like the way it looks :)



To make the box, you need a piece of thick whisper white (or any colour card stock that you like) that measures 6 1/2" x 6 5/8".
Score on the shorter side at 1/2", 1", 3 1/2" and 4".
Score on the longer side at 1/2" from either side.
Trim out the tiny box on the end with the 1/2" and 1" score lines, and round the corners, as this becomes your tuck in flap.
Pop diagonal score lines in the 4 remaining squares as these fold in to make the base for the sachet. If you're stuck here, google 'tuck and fold box' and it should guide you on how to fold up, I just played with mine until it folded in nicely.
The belly band panel measures 5 3/8" x 2 1/8" for the mat, and 5 1/4" x 2 1/8", which I stamped in Early Espresso ink and coloured in with a white watercolor pencil.
I started with a crumb cake panel 5 1/2" x 2 1/2" so that I could stamp straight across and then I trimmed the image to fit my mat, rather than trying to fit the whole cups image in the panel - and it gives more interest for the stamped image to go off the page :)
The crumb cake piece that attaches to the sentiment panel measures 7" x 2 3/8", pinched around the box for a snug fit.
This box was designed for this Starbucks sachet, which you can get in Coles here in Perth, you will need to adjust your measurements for a different sachet/chocolate/teabag etc. You can make this box any size you like, as long as you have a large enough piece of cardstock.
This stamp set is from the upcoming 2020 Holiday Catalogue, if you'd like one popped in the post, just let me know!
I've added the supplies I used below.
Until next time,
Kylie x






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...