Monday 20 July 2020

Today is a Coffee Kind of Day....

I came across a card on Pinterest, and I liked the quick and easy design, so I turned it into a coffee-sachet holder!
Thanks to Dawn Griffiths for the inspiration!





It's quick and simple to make:
To make the holder, you need a piece of cardstock that measures 10.5" x 3.5", scored at 1/2" on all sides, and at 5" from either end of the short sides.
Snip up to the first score line to make the tabs, then adhere and fold up into box shape - let me know if you need more detailed instructions :)

Supplies used are below!
Until next time,
Kylie :)


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...