Here are some Frequently Asked Questions & their Answers that I have compiled to make it easy for you to find out the basics:
Q – how much do I have to buy/sell to remain a demonstrator?
A – you have to buy/sell $400 worth of products each quarter, plus GST ($440)
Q – what are Stampin’ Up!’s quarters?
A – they run Jan-Feb, Mar-Jun, July-Sept, Oct-Dec – and the quarter that you sign up in is waived, meaning you dont have to meet your first minimums until the end of the following quarter.
Q – do my own orders count towards the $400 minimums?
A – yes – and you get a discount on them!
Q – do my own orders qualify for hostess benefits?
A – yes – all of your own orders over $250 qualify for hostess benefits
Q – how soon can I place my first order?
A – as soon as you become a demonstrator – Stampin Up will email your demonstrator id number and log in information and you are good to go!
Q – what is my discount?
A – your regular discount is 20%
Q – can I earn more income?
A – yes, if you decide to sell to others then you also receive Volume Rebates based on your monthly sales
Q – will I be pressured to sell anything?
A – absolutely NOT – Stampin’ Up! does not put any pressure on any demonstrator to do anything ever – it is a wonderful company to be a part of – you can join simply to get a fabulous discount on your favourite crafting supplies
Q – what if I decide to not continue as a demonstrator – are there any penalties?
A – NO penalties at all! If after purchasing your starter kit you do not want to order anything, you do not have to – you keep everything in your kit – and when you do not meet your quarterly minimum you simply ‘drop’ – simple as that! You are not obligated to purchase anything.
What other benefits are there to becoming a demonstrator?
- You get the opportunity to go to the exclusive twice-yearly Convention called Onstage, along with hundreds of other demos – its lots of fun!
- You get to have new items at least a month before customers get the chance to purchase them with new catalogue pre-order releases.
- You get to see the brand new catalogues a full month before customers.
- You get the opportunity to earn free products and incentive trips based on your performance.
- A private Facebook Group – where you’ll keep up to date with all the latest Stampin’ Up! news, chat and make new friends and best of all, share your creativity.
- Exclusive training days where we share information on the latest products, get to play and create and just enjoy being with other like-minded crafters. If you aren't local to me, you won't miss out! We can still share class ideas, product information and creative kits!
- I am available to be your creative coach, your cheerleader and your friend - I want to be the best upline I can be!
- WANT TO JOIN? To sign up online CLICK HERE– & then click ‘Join Now’ to get started – once finished, you are instantly a Demonstrator and will be able to place your first order!