Tuesday 1 May 2012

It's a Paper Party!!

Well, hello and welcome to May!!
Sorry it has taken so long to come back and chat with you, but time sure is flying by! We have had a lot going on in our house, not least that my 11 year old son, who is basketball obsessed, has been accepted to play with a Western Australian Basketball League team!! Woo hoo, Go Fletcher!! I am so proud of him! (even if I did have to get up at the crack of dawn on a Sunday and drive all the way to Joondalup lol).
But enough of me, lets get on with the important info, hey? Stampin' Up! has once again put their thinking caps on and have come up with a joining offer not to be missed! From today, the old joining kit is no more! You can now join our wonderful SU family for a low, low, low price of $169 with a FULLY customizable kit of your choice of products!! Want a bigshot and some dies? or a heap of our gorgeous stamps? or ribbons, buttons and brads oh my!? or WHATEVER you have been adding to your wish list??? Well you can! You can choose up to $235 worth of fantastic Stampin' Up! goodies for only $169!! That's right, you read that correctly - $235 of product for only $169, PLUS you get a business pack worth $80 absolutely free! AND it ships to you for FREE!! PLUS if you join in May, you get to choose a FREE pack of Designer Series Paper every month for the rest of the year!! Really, what is stopping you from joining my team?? You don't have to host workshops or hold classes or anything if you don't want to, you can join JUST to get the minimum 20% discount.....but I bet once you start playing with your goodies, you are just going to want to share your enjoyment (which is what it is all about after all!) and why not get a little extra pocket money by doing something that you love?? You CAN make money from your hobby - ask me how! I would love to have a chat with you about joining the Stampin' Up! family - I promise you won't be disappointed!
Click HERE  for  the starter kit information -

Click  HERE for more information on the free DSP pack you can choose each month when you join in May.

The other great special for the month of May is our Paper Party offer. When you buy any 3 packs of our Designer Series Paper (DSP) you can choose a 4th DSP pack absolutely free! That's right! 4 for the price of 3! Who can resist a bargain? This is a fantastic offer, particularly if you are a scrapbooker. I make my own gift bags out of dsp, and I use our ribbon as the handles and add a cute little rosette as decoration, made with the help of our new Simply Scored Tool - if you haven't made your own rosettes yet you have to give them a try! They are soooo cute! I have made a bunch in assorted sizes to show my stamp club ladies on Friday - I can't wait until they see them and then make their own - they are going to love them! And by the way - our dsp is colour-coordinated and double-sided, making our rosettes gorgeous from all angles!!

Check out the pics below, or click HERE to go to the website for more information on our Buy 3 get one FREE offer -


So, a lot to share with you today. I hope you are able to take advantage of our fabulous offers this month - email, text or call me for a no-obligation chat - if you are local, we could always make it a coffee ( I never need an excuse for that lol) and I can show you why Stampin' Up! is for you!
Have a great week, and I hope to catch up with you soon!
Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...