Yep, it's that time of year again - new catalogue time!! So exciting!! This year we are starting things off with a BANG!! A blog hop on the very first day that the catalogue goes live!
I am so glad that you have found me, whether you are just starting on your hopping with my blog, or you have come from kerryn's blog - welcome!!
What is ESAD?
stands for "Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators" and it is an
on-line group just for Australian and New Zealand Stampin' Up!
We love what we do & love to share with our customers, friends, and wonderful blog visitors. We also share what we love in our ESAD Demonstrator community, through swaps, challenges, sharing knowledge, ideas & friendship, and we're always there to help and support each other.
you are a Stampin' Up! demonstrator located in Australia or New Zealand, then please feel free to leave me a comment with your email address and I'll contact you with information on how to join our wonderful group.
So let's get on with the hop!
I absolutely loved the look of the Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper when I saw it in the new catalogue and couldn't wait to order it when we had our pre-order last month! So when we decided to do a blog hop for the new catalogue, I instantly knew what I was going to make - stationery! I made three samples for today and here is the first one:
This is a little notepad holder made from cardstock with a small notepad inside decorated with a strip of matching dsp. Quick and easy - I liked it so much that I made a few more from retired dsp for my upcoming launch. The notepad holder measures 8cm x 21 cm, you can alter the size easily to suit any notepads you have.
2. Juliette Chapmanwww.juleskraftikrafts.blogspot.com
3. Michelle Hallingwww.michellehcreations.blogspot.com
4. Keryn Campbellwww.kerynscards.blogspot.com
5. Kylie Clemmencewww.stampinwithkylie.blogspot.com - you are here!
6. Sharlene Meyerwww.magpiecreates.com
7. Anne Willswww.superstamper.blogspot.com
8. Gail Kirbywww.stampwithgail.blogspot.com
9. Rochelle Blok
10. Andrea Buckland
11. Delys Cramwww.delysc.wordpress.com
12. Chloe Evanswww.chloscraftcloset.blogspot.com
13. Monique Fielder
14. Christie Kunkelwww.christiescreativecorner.blogspot.com
15. Jenny Humphreys
16. Tayna Bellwww.stampingt.com.au
17. Marsha Hullandwww.smudgeinks.blogspot.com.au
18. Richelle Fletcherwww.stampingwithrichelle.blogspot.com
19. Libby Dysonwww.libbystampz.blogspot.com.au
20. Anna Mathiesonwww.stampwithanna.com
21. Corina Beyer
22. Emily Campbell
23. Narelle Hoggardwww.handmadybynarelle.wordpress.com
24. Amity Knightwww.stampinamity.wordpress.com
25. Angie Joneswww.angiescraftfusion.blogspot.com.au/ and