Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year!!

Photo


Welcome to 2014!!
I hope your New Years Eve was full of fun, friends and food!!
That was my night, and I had a great time, so I am sharing the love!!
Stampin' Up! is getting in on the celebrations by releasing another in the series of 'Best of' stamp sets, this one is the 'Best of Brides and Babies' - 5 gorgeous limited edition stamps that can be yours for only $25.95. They are available until April 30 or while supplies last!

For more on the 'Best of' series, or to place your order, click here to go to my website, and there you will find information and my store. If you prefer to place your order with me direct, contact me and I will do that for you!

Until next time,
Kylie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...