Tuesday 1 April 2014

Hip Hip Horray Cards on Display....



I had my Stamp Club plus a mini market at a local Dance Studio a couple of weeks ago and knew that I wanted to have this kit made up and displayed for my stamp club ladies and any crafty ladies coming to the market to see and touch. It only took about an hour and a half to do all of the cards, and I think they look great!
Here are a few of the grid background ones:







What do you think? Cute huh?
These are just a few of the cards you can make with your kit, and you will even have plenty leftover to make something else!
To place your order, contact me or pop over to my website - while you are there, have a look around:)

Until next time,
Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...