Saturday 7 June 2014

Eastern Elegance Brag Book with Box...

Each month I host a Stamp Club at my house, some of the ladies have been with me for over 5 years, others have come along in the years since, but ALL of them have become my good friends, and some of them have become part of my team - the Pink Ink Stampers!!

Each meeting we not only make some gorgeous things using product from the catalogues - sometimes new techniques, sometimes 3D, sometimes scrapbooking, sometimes cards - but always something new and interesting. I also set a challenge each month. It could be a card with a set sketch, or a WOW project or a 3D item of their choice, and the girls choose their own winner. I make a little something as a prize and it forces me to come up with something new each time - these girls are getting so advanced!!

Here is my challenge prize for this month - a little brag/smash book with a matching box. I found the template online for the book, but made the box myself - both items are quick and easy and look amazing!!


Here is the box, closed.
 
 
You can just see the little book peeking out...
 
 
Here is the book out, with the belly band off...
 


And the book opened, ready to be filled with photos or memorabilia or just to write in... (sorry it's so blurry!).
 
The dsp I used is retiring at the end of the month, and I really love it, shame to see it go, but I am looking forward to the new dsp arriving in July!!
 
If you would like to see how this little book is made, why not book a party or a class? This could be the item we make that you get to take home with you!
 
If you would like to order any of the supplies used to make these little cuties, pop over to my store and place your order, or contact me and I would be happy to place the order for you!
 
Until next time,
Kylie xxx
 
Supplies:
 
 
Brag Book -
Eastern Elegance DSP 130131 $18.95
Whisper White 12 x 12 cardstock 124302 $9.95
Sticky Strip 104294 $11.95
Adhesive Rhinestones 119246 $8.95
 
Box -
Coastal Cabana A4 cardstock 131302 $11.95
Eastern Elegance DSP 130131 $18.95
Whisper White Bakers Twine 124262 $4.95
Vintage Faceted Buttons 127555 $9.95




No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...