Tuesday 22 July 2014

Card in a Box with Flower Shop....


 
Isn't this just the cutest?
 I know, I know, Card in a Box has been around for ages, but I am only just discovering how easy they are!!
 
This was one of the projects we made at our last Stamp Club. I followed the tutorial from the absolutely fabulously talented Tanya Bell at Stamping T and decorated it using the Flower Shop stamp set and the matching Pansy Punch.
So cute!!
If you would like to make one of these with me, you can contact me here.
If you would like to order any of the goodies used in this project, or any of our other products, you can pop into my online store here and click on "shop now".
Or click on any of the little pics below to go straight to the item in my store!
 
Until next time,
Kylie xxx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...