Thursday 14 June 2018

Storing Those Gift Bags!

So do you remember those gift bags with the matching card on the front I have been sharing? You may even have seen them online as they are just so easy and fun to make!
I had a  private class yesterday and showed one of my customers how to make it. I always make the project at the same time as my class ladies so I can show them step by step, and I made one out of retired Elegant Eggplant designer series paper, while she used the gorgeous Share What You Love designer series paper.
Here's mine from yesterday:




I wanted to show you just how quickly and easily they fold down, but I couldn't work out to add a facebook video - I know, I'm computer challenged! If you pop into my facebook page here I'm hoping you will be able to see it - it's just so easy!

I'm still offering this class, happy to come to you if you are fairly close to Maddington Western Australia, or I can take up to 2 people at my home. We can even meet at the local coffee shop and do it there, I am flexible and our supplies are portable :)

Gift Bag and Matching Card Class is $15 per person payable in advance as I have to cut kits for you. This class is easy and straight-forward and should only take around 60-90 mins to complete depending on participants.
Feel free to contact me to chat about how it works or to book your date, weekends are going fast but I still have some weekdays (not available nights) on my calendar :)

Hope to hear from you soon!
cheers,
Kylie




No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...