Wednesday 22 May 2019

New catalogues are on their way!

 I can't wait to share this new catalogue with you - it's so lovely! 



I'm starting to pop them in the post for my customers, and I like to include a little something in with it - so I made a coffee sachet holder, and a chocolate holder, along with a card, using new designer series paper from the upcoming catalogue, called Follow Your Art - so fitting :)






The papers are just fabulous in this new catalogue, some of the best yet I think!

Do you need a copy? Let me know, I would be happy to pop one in the post for you!

Until next time,
Kylie x





No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...