Sunday 4 October 2020

Wrapped in Christmas Gatefold Card

 I came across a cute gatefold card recently, and it opened a little differently than usual.

Here's my version :



I used Garden Green and Real Red card stock and some paper from the Poinsettia Petals dsp pack.

I started with a half sheet of A4 (10.5cms x 29.7cms) and scored it 7.4cms from either end.

You need 2 pieces of Whisper White for the inside panel and outside mat that measure 10cms x 14.3cms.

You need 2 pieces of dsp for the small fold up bottom panel that measure 10cms x 6.8cms. These can be the same or different patterns.

You need 1 piece of dsp for the outside panel that measures 10cms x 13.8cms.

You need a Whisper White panel for the sentiment and a coordinating colour piece to mat the sentiment.

A ribbon tied around the top panel and made into a knot or a bow will complete the look.

This layout can be for any reason - birthday, holiday, thank you etc, using the colours and dsp that you have on hand.

If you would like to make this extact one, I have added the supplies I used below...

Let me know if you have any questions :)

until next time,

Kylie x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...