Thursday 15 September 2011

Back with more of the Petal Cone Die

I am busy preparing for my launch on October 1, and have been madly making up samples of all of our new bigshot dies. I found a gorgeous jewellery holder yesterday at one of my favourite home stores, and it will let me hang quite a few samples of the Petal Cone Die - I can't wait to have them all made and on display!
But before that I have my regular Friday Morning Coffee with some of my favourite friends, one of whom I can say was the one who got me into papercrafting many years ago! I sat down and made them a Petal Cone each and filled them with yummy chocolates. I made these ones all the same, but have several others in different colours for the launch - I am just in love with Marina Mist and had to use it! So here they are!


So what do you think - aren't they the cutest?? I think I will be making many more of these, they come together so quickly, and you can emboss them with any of our embossing folders, or leave them plain - I embossed these ones with our Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder for a little bit of extra texture. How cute would these look in pink and white for a baby shower, or black and orange for Halloween? And don't forget red and green or red and white for your Christmas table!
If you would like to see how easy these are to make, let me know - if you are local to me, I would love to pop over and show you how!
Anyway, off to make some more samples for the launch....
Have a great day, and remember to take some time to papercraft!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...