Monday 12 September 2011

Petal Cone Die and Stamp Club

Have you found some time to go through our new Idea Book and Catalogue yet? If not, you really must, it is choc full of fabulous products, and some great inspiration!!
I wanted to share with you one of my favs from the new catalogue - it's called the Petal Cone Die and I made a few samples for my stamp club ladies - we had our meeting on Friday night and although one of our group couldn't make it due to work commitments, we still had a great night and made some gorgeous stuff! Our first project was this gorgeous red and white cone - I got inspiration for this project from the talented Delys Cram. I think it would be just perfect for your Christmas table, filled with yummy treats :



Our next project was this cute little take-out box, again made with the petal cone die, just trimmed differently, with a belly band, and those gorgeous flowers cut from the blossom party die :




Our last project for the night was this cute little gift card holder, that I decorated with the new Letters to Santa DSP and the new Jolly Bingo Bits stamp set. I got the design from the ever-talented Gretchen Barron :



Now who wouldn't like to come along to a stamp club and have a few laughs and learn how to make gorgeous projects just like this?If you love the look of these projects, place an order of $50 or more this month, and I will send you the details on how to make these yourself, for free!

I have a pic of some of the other things I made as samples for my ladies to have a look at :


And last but not least, I always have an interesting little something at each of the stamp club ladies seats, and it is usually filled with something yummy! This time around I made these little candy wrappers, aren't they cute??


I hope I have shown you just why stamp club is such a great way to spend a couple of hours once a month.......good friends, great projects, and a catchup is always good for you! I love to share what I do, and I would love to share it with you!
Until next time, remember to make some time to papercraft!!
Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...