Saturday 15 September 2012

Join us on a blog hop!!

Good morning!! It is a glorious spring morning here in Perth, the blue sky outside my window is just stunning!! I hope wherever you are that you are enjoying your day!



I wanted to let you know what I have been up to lately - with the new 2012/2013 Annual Catalogue and the new Holiday Catalogue starting on September 1st, I have been busy trying to make samples for an upcoming workshop and for our ESAD blog hop! A group of Aussie and New Zealand Stampin' Up! Demonstrators have gotten together and using some gorgeous new product from the Annual Catalogue, have put together a blog hop just for you! A blog hop is where a group of blogs 'link' up, one to another, and when you click on the links in each post, you are sent to another blog where they will be showcasing more product in the shape of wonderful samples. So tomorrow, Sunday 16th September, the fun begins! If you are subscribed to my blog, then you get this the day after I post, so for you, the blog hops starts today!! Why don't you join us? You will be inspired by the creations of some wonderfully talented demonstrators, and you might even pick up an idea or two!

We would love to see you! The blog doesn't go away, no time limit, so start when you can and you can always pause and finish later, and if you like what you see, leave a comment, we would love to hear from you! Check back tomorrow to join us or click on the link in the email if you are subscribed to my newsletters!

Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again soon!!

Cheers,
Kylie xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Well this may be a good idea. I think I will visit this blog again and see what is new here :)

    Medo

    ReplyDelete

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...