Saturday 1 September 2012

Say Hello to the new Stampin' Up! 2012/2013 Annual Catalogue!!

Such an exciting day!! Not only is it the first day of my favourite season, Spring, it is also the first day of my favourite SU promotion - the Annual Catalogue!!
This new catalogue is brimming with wonderful NEW product that I just can't wait to show you! Have a look at the gorgeous new cover - and click here to see it on your computer.


We are also releasing the fabulous new Holiday Catalogue today! I absolutely love it!! Chock full of gorgeous new product that I can't wait to use!! I have tried out a few of the products already at our recent Regional Training, and from my pre-order (just one of the perks of being a demonstrator!!) and I just love them!! Check out the Festive Cover and click here to see it on your computer.


Don't you just want to get your hands on these catalogues?? You can!! Contact me today for your free copy of one or both of them - postage charges may apply if you aren't local to me.


I am off to have another play with some of my product and to make samples for a party I am demonstrating at on Tuesday - I won't say what I am making so that I don't spoil the surprise - if you want to know more, book a party with me - I would love to show you!!

See you soon,
Kylie xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...