Friday 31 May 2013

Retirement Lists are here!



It's that time of year again - the very last month of the current 2012/2013 Annual Catalogue! The Retirement Lists came out today - click here to go straight to the Retirement List in my store, or visit my website for more information.

You can shop directly from the Retirement List in my store - click on the product, click 'add to basket', then when you have finished shopping, click 'checkout'. It will ask you to create an account, once you have done that, you are all set! The products will ship straight to you, no stress, no fuss! Too easy!

If there is something on the lists that you like, don't wait too long - product has and does sell out quickly, sometimes same day, I would hate for you to miss out! Some reinkers have already gone - you will know if product is available if it doesn't have a black x next to it. And once they are gone, it is too late.

Another great thing about today? We demonstrators were able to order from a pre-order list! I got some fantastic new product that I can't wait to get my hands on! Just one of the many perks of being a demonstrator! And with the incentives we received when we joined people to our team, or did well in our sales during Sale-a-bration, I was able to redeem 5 FREE items from the upcoming catalogue - I can't tell you how good that makes me feel - I LOVE freebies!!

If I can be of any help in any way, please message me, I would love to hear from you!

Until next time,
Kylie xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...