Monday 18 November 2013

Festive Flurry in Pink and Grey...


I am a bit obsessed with the Festive Flurry stamp set and matching framelits - as any of my class attendees can tell you!! I have had several classes now using these fabulous sets and I am a bit sorry it is so close to Christmas - because I will have to move on to other product soon!!

The colours I have used in this set of 5 cards is Smoky Slate, Blushing Bride, Whisper White and silver. This is a very simple set - the most time-consuming part is the cutting out of the stamps with the framelits - gives me something to do when I am sitting in front of the tv!
It also features the new silver ribbon from the current Holiday Catalogue, as well as those gorgeous self-adhesive rhinestones I could not live without! Plus we have added texture with embossing folders - this one is the Stripes from the Holiday Catalogue, but I have also used the Polka Dots and the Pretty Prints on other sets and they look great too!

I am offering this as a quick Stamp-a-stack - my usual stamp-a-stack is for 10 cards, but this is for 5 cards - so super quick! Book me in - either your place (if you're local) or mine! Or purchase the products used in these cards and I will give you the instructions for free!

If you would like to book this class, get in quick - my last bookings will be the first week of December - after that I am on holidays!! I will be able to place orders for you, but classes and workshops I will be having a break from until the kids go back to school in February.....and I will need that time to plan new classes for 2014! Stay tuned to my website for upcoming classes.

This Stamp-a-stack is also available in Coastal Cabana/Smoky Slate/Whisper White/Silver and Midnight Muse/Smoky Slate/Whisper White/Silver.

Can you just imagine this set of cards made in Elegant Eggplant, Marina Mist and Silver? Or what about traditional colours of Christmas - Real Red and Gumball Green? The possibilities are endless! OOH, I think I will be busy leading up to December making these in other colour combos!

Let me know if you would like to get together and Stamp-a-stack of Christmas Cards!!

Until next time,
Kylie xxx

You can purchase these products in my store right now!
Stamps: Festive Flurry 131778 (woodmount) 131781 (clearmount), Joy To the World 131796 (woodmount) 131799 (clearmount).
Cardstock: Blushing Bride A4 131287, Whisper White A4 106549, Smoky Slate A4 131291.
Inks: Blushing Bride 131172, Smoky Slate 131179, Metallic Silver Encore Pad 132142.
Accessories: Festive Flurry Framelits 132193, Silver  ribbon 132137, Rhinestone Basic Jewels 119246, Dimensionals 104430, Stylish Stripes Textured Embossing folder 132174.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...