Wednesday 27 November 2013

World Card Making Day Prize Winner!!

Hi all - just popping in real quick to say hi and to offer up a prize!
 
Back in October, Stampin' Up! asked us to make some cards on World Cardmaking Day and either email them in or put them on the Pinterest Board, and it was open to everyone, demonstrator or not!
I made a couple of cards on WCMD and emailed them in (I even crafted on my birthday!) and was super excited a couple of days later when one of my cards was featured on the Stampin' Up! Home Page in the U.S.!
 
A couple of days ago, Ana from Head Office in Australia rang me to let me know that I was one of the winners for WCMD!! I won the Season of Style Washi Tape and a Season of Style Rotary Stamp - so cool!!
As I already have these fabulous products, I have decided to offer them up to the first person that places and pays for an order of $100 or more as a thankyou - so what are you waiting for? Place your order before 6pm Perth time, Saturday 30th November and you could be the winner of these fantastic products!! I will announce the winner on Sunday 1st December - will it be you??
 
These are the products you could win!
 
 
 
 
You can place your order directly with me here or place your order online in my store. I will let you know if you are the winner and post your prize out to you as soon as they arrive!
 
Until next time,
Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...