Tuesday 13 May 2014

JOIN MY TEAM!!


Are you interested in getting fabulous, quality Stampin' Up! product at a minimum 20% discount?
 
Are you interested in being in the know about new product BEFORE everyone else?
 
Have you ever thought that you would like to share your love of papercraft with other people?
 
NOW is the time to think about joining Stampin' Up! I am looking for people to join my team - and I would love to welcome you before the end of this month! I am applying for a special group that Stampin' Up! has just announced, and I need your help to get there!! If you have ever wondered what it is like to be a part of this fantastic company, now is the time to find out!
 
For only $169, you get to choose up to $235 of product of YOUR choice - you heard that right!!
Are you interested in the Big Shot and some dies or embossing folders, or maybe some stamps, ink, paper and ribbon (oh my!!)? Maybe some of those fantastic kits from the Occasions catalogue that you have been dying to try out?
 
If you join now, you don't have to do anything before the end of September - that's right, nothing! You have until then to decide if it is for you - but I am betting that you will love it! Our minimums are completely affordable, and with the new catalogue coming out in July, you will find plenty of new product to keep you busy!!
 
If you are a hobby demonstrator and just want the discount, then Stampin' Up! is for you! If you want to join for the discount and to maybe sell to family and friends, then Stampin' Up! is for you! If you want to join and make this into your business, big or small, then Stampin' Up! is for you!!
Any way you want to work it is completely up to you!! I am here as your guide, your friend and your whatever-you-need, all you have to do is ask :)
 
Contact me today to discuss your options, I am happy to answer all of your questions, or you can join straight away with this link, and you will be on your way!!
 
You can join from anywhere in Australia, and I would love to have you in my team :)
 
Kylie xxx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...