Monday 19 May 2014

New Catalogue Mail-Out.....

 
 
It's that time of year again - I am taking orders for the new Annual Catalogue!!

If you would like to have your catalogue mailed to you, you will need to have your postal details and your payment to me by May 29 for a June 6 mail-out. A second mail-out is scheduled for June 20, you will need to have your postal details and payment to me by June 12 for that one.
Contact me for payment details.
Your catalogue payment will be refunded in your first order of $50 or more, making this gorgeous catalogue and idea book FREE!! (with your qualifying order).
I can't wait to get my hands on this gorgeous new catalogue, and I can't wait to share it with you!!
I am taking bookings for parties for the new catalogue, which begins in July, book your preferred date now!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...