Monday 25 August 2014

Christmas Carry-Over List only available until August 27th - Don't miss out!


THE CARRY-OVER LIST IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE......







Did you get these when they were available last year? If not, you might like to think about getting them now - they officially retire on the 27th August - that's this Thursday! Come Friday, they will be gone, gone, gone!! (except the bow die - that made it into the Annual catty yay!)
Check out a few things I made with these products last year:




Contact me to place your order, or click here to place your order online in my store.
Don't forget - they finish on Thursday!! I would hate for you to miss out......
Until next time,
Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...