Friday 22 August 2014

Join My Team!!



From TODAY you can join my team, and this amazing company for our usual price of only $169, BUT you get to choose up to $255 worth of goodies of your choice!!
 
AMAZING!!
 
Up to $255 worth of goodies OF YOUR CHOICE from either the brand new Annual Catalogue - click here to see it, or our upcoming Holiday Catalogue - yet to be released, but you can choose from it for your kit!! (I have a copy right here if you would like to see it!!!)
 
Ask me today how you can get your hands on this amazing joining special - I would love to chat to you about this offer!!
 
Until next time,
Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...