Saturday 23 July 2016

Sunshine Wishes and Sunshine Sayings Bundle


A very quick card that I cased from Pinterest this morning, click here to see the original (in gorgeous tones of Rich Razzleberry and Sweet Sugarplum).

I have been playing with this bundle in preparation of my monthly Stamp Club, and I love it! You can see it on page 97 of the new Annual Catalogue, as well as some gorgeous ideas for using it.
You can buy the stamp set and the thinlits dies separately, or in a bundle for a 15% saving!
Woodmount bundle 142338 $89.00 and Clearmount bundle 142339 $76.50.
Plus if you place an order this month of $90 or more before postage, you will receive Bonus Days coupons to spend in August - check that out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...