Thursday 28 July 2016

Thoughtful Branches - Free Card Kit With Every Order!


By now you will have heard about this exclusive, limited time stamp set and matching framelits that Stampin' Up! are offering for the month of August.
I have been playing with this set all week and I really love it! 
Stampin' Up! Demonstrators are a sharing bunch, and you would be amazed at the amount of samples being shared online right now, Pinterest is just full of them!
I found this card design on Pinterest the other day, and I modified it slightly to suit my supplies and colour scheme. See the original here.


If you place an order for the Thoughtful Branches Bundle via my website between August 2 and 31, I will send you this card kit in the mail, minus the stamping (which you will be able to do yourself with your brand new goodies). As the card base and included Designer Series Paper are black or white, you will be able to stamp it in any colour you like!
Click here to go to my website, then click on 'shop now' to place your order!
Let me know if you have any questions, or if I can help you place your order :)
Kylie 



No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...