Monday 3 April 2017

April Stamp Club Projects


On the weekend, I had my April Stamp Club. This month we focused on the Balloon Adventures stamp set (142823) and matching thinlits, Balloon Pop Up Thinlits (142753).
I love to show my ladies how versatile a set is, so I showed them how to make a small see-thru gift box, a shadow-box card and a gift card holder. I found all of  the tutorials online and just remade them in my own colours. 
The colours I used were Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry and Pacific Point. It was also great to be able to show them how valuable the new die brush is for getting the fragile balloon strings out of the die without breaking them - always the most frustrating part!
We also used the Balloon Bouquet punch (140609) for the balloons.
I love these projects - don't you?
Invite me over with a few of your friends, and I would love to show you just how easy these projects are :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...