Saturday 8 April 2017

Onstage April 2017 - Perth


Today is the day!

(and it's a long post, so grab a cuppa and get comfy!)

Today is Onstage Local Perth!

Today we get to get together with other Stampin' Up! demonstrators and swap handmade goodies, get our fingers inky stamping new projects, be inspired by amazing local and worldwide demonstrations and best of all, we get to see the brand new upcoming catalogue!!

I am sure if you are in WA, you are bound to hear the excitement from your house!

I am lucky enough to be attending onstage in my hometown of Perth, with 3 of my gorgeous team. This is the very first SU event for 2 of my team, so I wanted to make it special for them.

I put together a little kit, using our full-size woodmount cases - which you can find on page 183 of the current annual catalogue.
There are 3 varieties of these clear cases, and I use them for storing my dimensionals, rhinestones, adhesives, enamel shapes, washi tape, card kits, premade cards, really, you can put in anything that fits in them!
They come in a pack of 4, so they are very economical.

I decided to make up a "convention survival kit" for my team, and I also made one for another demonstrator that will be sitting at our table, she is the cousin of one of my team, so I hope she likes it!

I decorated the case and inside it I have covered and decorated a notepad, a little pad of wishlists, a set of post its for marking the pages of the new catalogue items (they have cute little sayings on them, like "buy me!" and "gotta have it!"), a pen, a roll of cadbury dairy milk chocolates (for those mid-morning munchies!) a couple of mini mentos rolls (for that sugar hit!), and for the 2 new attendees, I added a sparkly lanyard to attach to their name badge. SU supplies us with a lanyard, but it is plain black, and I want my team to stand out lol!

Here is the inside of one of the cases:

Here are the gifts close-up:



I decorated each in a colour suited to the team member:

This one is for Ali

This is for Frances

This is for Linley

And last but not least, for Miss Sandra Dee!

I used the new adhesive strips (on page 182) to lift up the decoration and added sequins to make it into a shaker card/box! They have all been "wink of stella-d" so the balloons and the banners are all sparkly, so nice in real life :)
I always make my team something when we go to Onstage, and for the 3 day events that are in Australia once every 18 months, I include different goodies, like hand-sanitizers and bag tags. It changes each time. I love making these!
* the dsp used to decorate all of these is retired, and came from the It's my Party paper stack*

I will be posting on my facebook page (www.facebook.com/pinkinkstamper) during the day - not the new product as that's a secret for now! - but any interesting info I am allowed to share and pics of the day, so pop over and check it out!

If you think that this sounds like a day out you would like to go to, join my team! It's a demonstrator only event. If you're local, you can come with me next time if you like, but if you're not, SU demonstrators are a caring bunch of excited ladies, and even if you go on your own, you will be welcomed - I went to the 3 day event in Brisbane last year on my own and made a heap of new friends, I tend to stick to myself when I don't know anyone, so if I can, you can too!

Let me know if you would like any information on my 'survival kits' or joining Stampin' Up! - no obligation, feel free!

Kylie x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...