Friday 1 September 2017

Happy Holiday Catalogue Day!!


I absolutely love New Catalogue Day!! So exciting!!

This Holiday Catalogue has so many gorgeous new goodies in it, that I found it hard to not get it all - although my bank account helped me decide lol!!

So, on your first look through, what caught your eye?
I LOVED the Merry Cafe stamp set on page 46. It matches the Coffee Cafe suite from the Annual Catalogue, and I can't wait to use it!








Did you notice something new and oh so cute in the second picture?
We have new mini pizza boxes!!
They are food safe and only $10 for a pack of 8 - too cute!!
You can find them on page 44.


Do you have a copy of the new catalogue yet? If not, let me know! I would love to send you one :)

Happy "holiday" crafting!!

Kylie x


No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...