Thursday 6 December 2018

Did someone say SALE?


Yep, someone DID say SALE!!

Our Holiday Catalogue is about to say goodbye, so Stampin' Up! is having a SALE!!
Some items are up to 40% off, so now is a great time to grab a bargain!!
Here is the pdf of the retiring items and the surplus items from our Annual Catalogue:



Pop into my online store here to place your order or contact me and I can place the order for you!

Our Holiday Catalogue will finish on January 2nd, and on January 3rd, our new Occasions Catalogue will start, as well as Sale-a-bration - if you need a copy, let me know, and I will pop one in the post for you!



Until next time,
Kylie






No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...