Thursday 22 November 2018

Online Extravaganza is Back!


It's that time of year again - Online Extravaganza time!

This time Stampin' Up! is having 3 different sales, split over 6 days!




If you want to order from more than one of the sales, you must finalise your order from each sale, before the sale ends, you cannot combine items from different sales.
All orders must be placed in my online store here, it's quick, easy and will ship straight to you!
Every order will receive a sweet handmade gift from me to say thank you, which will be sent out early December.
I am currently away on my daughter's dance trip, but I will still check in for messages, it just won't be as quick as usual, so feel free to contact me if you would like to know more!
This is an amazing sale - I've not seen anything like this in the nearly 10 years that I have been a demo in Australia, so if you see something that you like, don't delay, pop your order in right away!
Happy shopping!
Kylie x




No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...