Wednesday 2 January 2019

Join my team during Sale-a-bration!!


It’s that time of year again - Sale-a-bration!!





It’s the best time to join Stampin’ Up! 
Our joining special this year is a little different than usual - there are 2 joining kits, one with the most adorable craft tote bag
Our joining special this year is a little different than usual - there are 2 joining kit
s, one with the most adorable craft tote bag!




Option 1 - choose up to $315 worth of product of your choice for only $169 - that’s an extra $146 worth of product for FREE! Not only that, you’ll get a free business kit worth $80, plus FREE shipping to your door!
Option 2 - choose up to $315 worth of product of your choice, PLUS that adorable craft tote (valued at $87), for only $210, that’s an extra $105 worth of product, plus the tote, plus the business kit plus free shipping to your door, for only $210!! 
Both kits are amazing value, and you also get a minimum discount of 20% on every future order you place! 
Join to make it a business, or join just for the discount - it’s completely up to you, and if you do decide it’s not for you, just quietly drop, no pressure to sell, EVER!! 
What do you have to lose?
I joined nearly 10 years ago, and it really was the best decision for me - I love the product, and I love the people I have met while being a part of  Stampin’ Up!
If joining Stampin’ Up! Sounds like a great idea, contact me for more info or click the link to join my team!
JOIN THE FUN!!

Let me know if you have any questions :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...