Tuesday 22 January 2019

Sweet Butterflies!

It's Sale-a-bration time, so that means free product! Here are a couple of my favourites from the SAB catalogue that you can choose for FREE when you place an order of $90 or more!

I love butterflies, so when I saw the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper (149622), I couldn't wait to play with it!
This short youtube video will show you all of the gorgeous designs in this paper pack:




This is a Merci chocolate wallet. It holds 8 Merci chocolate sticks, and it uses the gorgeous Botanical Butterfly DSP, as well as the Grapefruit Grove ribbon from the Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack (149623), another Sale-a-bration product that you can earn for FREE!



When you untie the ribbon, you can see the yummy chocolates inside - this is a great thank you gift, or just because gift, and who doesn't love chocolate?


I added a butterfly that I cut out of the dsp to the sentiment, I think it finishes it off nicely, don't you? 


There is a matching punch (148523) in the Occasions catalogue that perfectly punches out the butterflies in this dsp, which has a small and a large punch part - it's really handy to be able to punch out the middle of the partially cut butterflies with the small part and voila! you have a small butterfly!

If you would like to get your own Botanical Butterfly DSP and/or the gorgeous Organdy Ribbon Combo pack for FREE, just place an order - every $90 order gets you a free product!
Do you have a wishlist? Now is the time to pop that order in and choose yourself some exclusive product for FREE!
To go shopping, you can click the links to the individual catalogue products, or just pop to my online store here - everything you need is there, and it is quick and easy to place an order. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me :) 


If you place an order and choose the Botanical Buttefly DSP, I'll send you the instructions to make this gorgeous treat holder!
Until next time,
Kylie :)

All of the products that I used are below:




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...