Friday 8 March 2019

Arrow Fold Card

Have you heard of the Arrow Fold for a card before?
I hadn't either until recently, and they are so easy to make!

Here is the first one that I made. I followed a tutorial that used a 6x12 piece of cardstock. 


As 12x12 card isn't as readily available as A4 is, I changed up the measurements slightly to make these next ones from A4 - 14.8 x 29.7 (standard A4 length). 




There is barely any size difference, but I can now choose any colour to make them in as I have more of the A4 packs than 12x12 packs!
I decorated all of the cards with the free dsp from Sale-a-bration, both the Botanical Butterfly and Painted Seasons - which one is your favourite?

Let me know if you would like to book a party or place an order and earn yourself either of these free papers :)

Until next time,
Kylie :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...