Sunday 1 September 2019

Happy Fathers' Day!



Have you seen these no glue, tuck and fold boxes around?  I knew the basic fold, so just measured my goodies and made the box to fit - just google "no glue tuck and fold box" for the basic fold if you would like to make one yourself, they are surprisingly easy :)


I've tucked three chocolate bars in mine - a Yorkie bar, a Caramac bar and a Finger of Fudge - my hubby was born in England, so grew up with these chocolates, and when I saw them in the local International Sweets shop I just knew how I wanted to package them!


I used retired dsp as it was one of my favourites, but you could use any dsp in any theme to make and decorate yours :)

Let me know if you would like to learn how to make one of these boxes, I would be happy to put together a paid class for you!

Until next time,
Kylie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...