Thursday 5 September 2019

Let It Snow Designer Series Paper

New catalogue means new Designer Series Paper - always one of the best parts!
This was the first DSP I bought out of the catalogue during our demonstrator pre-order - I couldn't wait to use it!
It's a Specialty DSP, which means it has something special added to it - gorgeous raised glitter parts on most sheets for this set - just wait until you see it sparkle!















Here is one of the cards that I made using it - a flap-fold card. I cut the snowman out of one of the sheets of the paper:



The sentiment came from the new Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set in the new catalogue - I always buy the Itty Bitty sets as they are so versatile and fit just about anywhere on your projects :)

I've added the links below to find the products I have used on this card in case you would like to make some yourself....or book me for a paid class - I would love to show you how I made this!

Until next time,
Kylie x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...