Monday 25 May 2020

Wow - it's been awhile!

It's been so long that I've forgotten how to work my blog haha!

The last 8 months have been crazy for me, with my daughter's dance schedule, and the end of the year is alway busy with my Stampin' Up! business, and preparing for Christmas. Plus I tend to go slower in the summer as I don't like getting sweaty haha.

I won't bore you with the details, but will share some of the things that I have been making, either for classes, stamp clubs or custom orders. 
So grab a bevvy of choice, and start scrolling :)

 Cute little snowman hat gift card holders



Some custom-order Merci Wallets



Customer thank you gifts using that gorgeous HoneyBee dsp from Sale-a-bration






The Under My Umbrella Bundle from the Jan-June 2020 Mini Catalogue






The fabulous Tropical Oasis Suite from the 2020 Mini Catalogue - I love this paper!



And some more of the fabulous paper (I found the tutorial online under Hawaii Shirts)




Here's an album I made from the Magnolia Lane dsp and Memories and More card pack. Tutorial for album base can be found here: https://www.indras-basteloase.de/bastelanleitungen/94-mini-album-mit-hardcover-querformat/ I just used the idea of the album base and changed design and decoration to suit my taste :)






Some more of that gorgeous Honey Bee Bundle 











That cute little ladybug stamp set from Sale-a-bration was just gorgeous to work with!
I put those little Tim Tam bites in the treat holder...




Lovely Lily Impressions dsp from Sale-a-bration for a special customer




More of the Tropical Oasis dsp from the 2020 Mini




Bermuda Bay and Lily Impressions from Sale-a-bration, matches the little choccies perfectly :)



And even more of that Tropical Oasis dsp - told ya I love it!






Yep, lots to share! I found most of the tutorials online, some are my own or tweaked to make them my own ish!

The new catalogue begins June 3, if you'd like one, let me know, they're FREE but postage charges do apply if you aren't local to me :)

Hope to see you again soo!
cheers,
Kylie x





No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...