Tuesday 9 June 2020

Happy New Catalogue!!

I love to send out a little sweet treat when a new catalogue comes out, and this is what I sent out this year.
One packet holds a white chocolate (hot choc) sachet and the other holds a white chocolate bar. I've also included a card.
Each gift is the same, but made from assorted designer series paper from the now-retired Best Dressed DSP.
Here are just two of the designs in the pack:



If you would like to be on my mailing list, all you have to do is place an order. 
The next catalogue is our twice-yearly 'mini' and is due in September, if you would like a copy automatically sent out, with a little sweet something included, place an order with me and I will pop yours in the post mid-August :)
If you would like a copy of the brand new Annual catalogue, let me know, it's FREE to collect from me :)
Let me know if you have any questions!
Until next time,
Kylie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...