Tuesday 4 August 2020

A Day Without Coffee....

How versatile is the Nothing's Better Than stamp set and matching dies?
I'm still having a lot of fun playing with this bundle, and can't seem to put it away!
I felt like making a soft coloured card and coffee sachet box today, so I chose Pool Party and Whisper White - do you like it?





I'll be giving this set away to a lovely young lady that drops my daughter home from dance each Monday, and she loves coffee, so it's just perfect for her :)
I can make these in most colours if you would like to order one, just let me know :)
Until next time,
Kylie x



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...