Thursday 10 January 2013

Test post from iPad

So, I just found out that two of my lovely crafty friends will be coming with me to convention in May, and I am so excited!!
I have an iPad but have never successfully managed to blog from it u til I found an app called Blogsy, so here I am trying it out, so bear with me lol! I wanted to be able to blog every day from convention, because I have followed along avidly devouring all of the info and photos other SU demos so kindly posted during previous conventions. This will be my first convention, and I wanted to share for those that can't make it this year!
You may have heard about our clearance rack, and tomorrow is our last week of the blitz.

Check out the last week  HERE and check out the bargains for yourself!

Until next time,

Kylie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...